Gallery » 2015 Paralyzed Veterans of America Mustang
Petty's Garage teamed up with Richard Petty Motorsports to support the Paralyzed Veterans of America with this 2015 Mustang GT.
Founded in 1946, Paralyzed Veterans of America is an organization dedicated to veterans service, medical research and civil rights for people with disabilities.
For more than 68 years, Paralyzed Veterans of America has been on a mission to change lives and build brighter futures for our seriously injured heroes.
Richard Petty Motorsports donated the car to be auctioned off with proceeds to benefit Paralyzed Veterans of America.
The results of that auction exceeded all expectation!
***The first buyer of the Petty Mustang generously donated the car back to be auctioned a second time. The car initially raised $330,000 during its first sale, and sold again for $205,000 when it was offered again an hour later for a grand total of $535,000 raised for Paralyzed Veterans of America.***
Click here to read the amazing story of the auction!
Mecum Auctions Petty's Garage Mustang Story.
Highlites of the build;
- Custom two-tone Petty Blue and Black
- Roush TVS 2300 supercharger
- Cold air intake
- Magnaflow exhaust
- Petty's Garage front and rear coilovers
- Wilwood 6 piston front, 4 piston rear brakes with Petty's Garage branding
- Drilled and slotted rotors
- Upgraded front and rear brake lines
- Petty's Garage signature rear spoiler
- Katzkin custom leather interior with Petty's Garage and PVA logos
- 3-piece VMC forged aluminum wheels
- Continental tires